Liberation Center’s Day Treatment and Intensive Outpatient Program offer flexible options that provide the therapeutic support needed to foster lasting eating disorder recovery while giving ample opportunities to practice life skills.
Liberation Center’s programs provide the highest level of outpatient care available in Arizona. Patients engage in group, individual and specialty therapy sessions as well as meal support and nutrition counseling.
All care is provided with psychiatric and medical oversight.
We are an excellent alternative for patients that are transitioning from an inpatient or residential program or for those who are currently in outpatient treatment and need more intensive recovery support.
If you are unsure of the type of help that you need, we invite you to do a phone assessment or come in for a consultation.
- Up to 7 hours of therapeutic programming up to 5 days per week
- Morning and afternoon programming options available
- Support for meals and snacks
- Weekly individual sessions with therapist and dietitian, as indicated
- Integrated psychiatric and medical care
- Treatment oversight by a Board Certified psychiatrist
- Thorough medical evaluation and ongoing monitoring by a Certified Eating Disorder Specialist
- Flexibility to live at home or in transitional housing while receiving treatment
- Involvement of family in treatment
“When I came to LC (Liberation Center) I was truly in a downward spiral and did not think I would live much longer. I had no idea how to eat at all. I was totally isolated. I never considered treatment, but LC made it clear that was what I needed. I spent 90 days at LC and became comfortable with eating, developed my love for cooking again and I loved being at LC. The structure and support made me feel safe and I was able to thrive. Come in for an evaluation, you owe it to yourself.”